Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Application Closing Date
- Process accounts and outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables’ data.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices and statements.
- Verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Reconcile the payable accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts payable status.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Working with account receivable officer and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online