Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Database & Company Profiling Officer
: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Understand the International Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) (revision 4) system of the UN to categorize Nigerian companies
- Understand the National Bureau o Statistics (NBS) Industrial Classification system.
- Implement a strategy to generate due diligence data using a questionnaire/template
- Database management using recognizable tools
- Engage private and public sector entities to generate due diligence data of SMEs cost effectively
- Use of IT solutions will be required.
Application Closing Date
- Most be a university graduate
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience working on company profiling and/or database management.
- Must be knowledgeable in IT solutions
- Must be proficient in written and spoken communication.
- Must have research and engagement capabilities to get data from SMEs and corporates.
22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.