Cornerstone Insurance is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years. Due to expansion, the company is advertising for the position below:
Job Title: Life Operations Officer
Reports to: Head, Life Operations
- To ensure that set departmental goals are achieved in line with operational SLAs (at the barest minimum) and guidelines for efficient management of the Group life sub-unit
- To provide enviable leadership role and good example to the sub-team members in particular and the whole team in general
- To ensure the success of the team by deploying assets as would be required for other units/functions that may arise in the team as a whole.
- Ensure that all underwriting activities in the Group Life arm of the team are attended to in line with the operational SLA. This include the following tasks: quotation preparation; ordinary and medical underwriting; statement of account; endorsement issuance; renewal notice generation; processing and payments; data collation; IES issues; report generation; e.t.c. along with any other task that may be assigned in the course of work.
- Ensure compliance with agreed T.A.T. (48 Hours / 72 Hours (simple/complex cases))
- Ensures 100% compliance to Naicom minimum rate of 6 per-mille on Compulsory Group Life
- Processing of due payments i.e stamp duty, Broker’s commission, medical fees, co-assurers cheques, e.t.c.
- Updating/Maintaining Applicable Registers for both regulatory and office usage (hard & soft)
- Preparation of reports - weekly and as will be required
- Prompt response to emails
- Adherence to teams SLA or operational manual
- Backing up for other sub-units when necessary e,g, claims, payouts, individual, enterprise risk management, e,t,c,
- Ensures that valuation data and related analysis are churned out as (will be) required
- Monitors applicable ratios under the portfolio
- Creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- First Degree (i.e. HND/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.A/e.t.c)
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of three years of experience in Life Assurance Practice - Group Life and Individual Life Duties.
19th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using "Life Operations Officer" as subject of the email.
Only qualified candidates within Lagos will be contacted.