Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
- Coordinate employee welfare, compensations and benefits Administration
- Leave/Vacation Management – Leave roasters, examination, casual, sick, maternity and public holidays
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and soft copies of employees' records.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment / hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Coordinate the quarterly/yearly staff performance evaluation
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Support other assigned functions.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (preferably in the oil and gas industry).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Experience on Visa application procedure, CERPAC, STR, TWP, Expatriate Quota, etc.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Suites and related business and communication tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
19th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.