Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: International Events Manager
- Identify and track Africa-focused events from around the world through online search
- Engage with event organizers on behalf of the company and maintain strict sense of professionalism, discipline and accountability
- Market to the identified event organizers to advertise their events on an African focused databased platform;
- Source for publications that can be advertised on the platform’s event page
- Conceptualize, plan, coordinate, manage and deliver international standard events for us;
- Coordinate and manage VIP participation at our events and events organized by our partners
- Manage a team of staffs covering event marketing and sales
- Plus any other duties as may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Foreign exposure will be required
- Master's degree holder in relevant discipline
- Experience managing local and international events
- Knowledge of ICT and use of meeting planning APPs will be required
- Knowledge of Protocols, VIP handling, Visa process, Travel & tourism industry, etc.
- Sponsorship marketing with revenue generation accomplishments with verifiable results.
- Ability to develop proposals (from start to finish) soliciting for Event Management business
- Membership of relevant local and international Events/Meetings Associations and professional bodies will be an advantage
- Practical minimum of 5 years’ experience conceptualizing, planning and delivering local and international events or being part of a team but with substantial responsibilities in delivering international standard events.
- Preferably Female.
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.