Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
Requisition Number: 78370
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, Procurement, Supply, Buyer, Project Manager, Management, Operations, Technology
- We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry
- Under broad direction, leads a group of Procurement professionals and plans sourcing to support manufacturing’s, field operation’s or project management’s strategic plans. Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures
- Directs the creation of request for quotations (RFQ) and competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services
- Responsible for approving the selection and qualification of suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, and implementing agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management
- Develops strategies to improve supplier performance for spend not under regional or global Category Management. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience or equivalent industry experience in lieu of education. Advanced procurement certification is preferred.
Application Closing Date
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online