Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- You will be required to work with agreed brief with client, creative director or account manager, and responsible to develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, uptodate knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical activities include
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Work with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Meet with clients or the digital team to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the digital agency team.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- A degree in Graphic Design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- You will need work experience and a portfolio of work to show employers.
- Good knowledge of design software, such as Quark Xpress, In Design or Illustrator plus photoediting software, such as Photo Shop.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photoediting software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online