Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (Female)
Reports to: Management
- The restaurant manager will be responsible for overseeing the eatery and dealing with vendors to ensure that supplies are always restocked.
- She will supervise staff
- She will work with management to meet revenue targets
- She will assist in implementing the company’s business plan, marketing business and also recommend ways of improving business model.
Application Closing Date
- Female between the ages of 25 - 35
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in a Business related field
- 2 -5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- She should be social, career driven, innovative and confident
- She should be savvy with social media and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- She might be required to travel between Kaduna and Lagos to order supplies. The ability to speak Hausa and Yoruba is a plus.
22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.