Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Stays familiar with the company's needs
- Makes supply orders
- Coordinates with people in different company locations to see if a better price is available somewhere else or if suppliers in a certain area are not living up to expectations
- Double-checks the work of purchasing agents
- Communicates with executives and gains approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors or on new supplies
- Oversees supply chain management
- Communicates with suppliers and to make sure supplies get where they need to be when they need to be, even when a deadline is tight
- Maintains a network of professional contacts in order to discover new opportunities for good deals on ordersForecasts demand for certain products and makes orders accordingly
- Checks inventory, tracks how inventory is used, and adjusts purchasing habits in accord with apparent trends
- Processes payments and invoices
- Keeps a well-organised collection of contracts for easy reference when needed
- Attends meetings to stay up to date on the company's objectives
- Attends conferences to meet potential new suppliers and glean insight from other professionals in the purchasing field.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum qualification: Possession of first degree in Purchasing and Supply or any Social Science courses with 2 or 3 years working experience.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.