Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist - Upstream Chemicals
Job Number: 1929547
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Specialist - Specialty Chemicals to join the team in Nigeria.
- Supports sales and service efforts to new and existing customers.
- Frequently required to make independent decisions on acceptability of measured results which determine the effectiveness of applied programs.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations. Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers.
- Meets with customers for schedules or ad hoc reviews of treatment program status.
- Has more autonomy in decision making and has a greater scope of accountability in assisting customers. Supports multiple accounts.
- Handles special projects, as assigned by LM.
- Two year Technical College Degree or equivalent preferred. 1+ years experience.
- Completes basic/intermediate product line training.
Application Closing Date
- Proficient knowledge of product segments and proper application of products.
- Thorough understanding of production from down hole to pipeline distribution.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online