AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Cashier
Ref Code: TCASH/SWR/NOV/2019
South West Region, Nigeria
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox Procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the Till box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.), signatures and pictures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the pre-installed Mercury Lights.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
Tuesday, 26th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online