DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Reports to: The Administrative Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date records of procurement documents such as, purchase orders, bid proposals, purchase requisitions and goods received for proper documentation
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure prompt and timely delivery
- Receives approved Purchase Requisitions (PR) for proper documentation and entry into the procurement system.
- Monitor the performance of contracted suppliers and keep the procurement manager updated on the performance of various suppliers.
- Communicate with receiving / user department to track and monitor products they have ordered.
- On-site vendor verification and ensure vendor registration is up to date
- Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Procurement, Logistics Management or a relevant field is a distinct advantage
- 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience in related field.
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of negotiation, strong attention to detail and accuracy skills are critical.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.