DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking customer's credit ratings with Banks
- Setting up the Terms and conditions of a Credit
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Maintaining contact with client to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field
- 3 years working experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversation.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.