Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Manager
Job ID: HOT06SL9
Employment Type: Full-time
What will I be Doing?
- The Employee Relations Manager is responsible for Managing Team Member relations functions byensuring adherence to the conditions of service through effective communicationand coordination of HR activities to improve on employee satisfaction.
- The Employee Relations Manager is responsible for Managing Team Member relations functions by ensuring adherence to the conditions of service through effective communicationand coordination of HR activities to improve on employee satisfaction.
Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are We Looking for?
- Develop,drive and oversee all employee relations initiatives within the organization.
- Ensurehigh team member satisfaction through administration of employee welfare needsand facilities e.g. medicals, transportation, locker room, team restaurant,grievance procedure, etc
- Managefile administration in the department and ensures the safe keep of all filesand availability of relevant documents through periodic audit and update offiles
- Assistin the development, implementation and administration of procedures related tothe condition of service.
- Communicateand maintain good communication and positive relationship with employees topromote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive outcome.
- Ensurethe management of all employee benefit and compensation programs, guaranteeingtimely processing of all related claims.
- Supervise Team Member Restaurant to ensure conduciveenvironment and delivery of quality meals to Team Members.
- Facilitate planning and execution of various HR programsand initiatives e.g. monthly blue energy rally, employee recognitionactivities, long service award etc
- Manage the employee relations team effectively to ensure objectives aremet.
- Ensure matters relating to Employee Relations are addressedappropriately and effective administration of employee Medicals, Tombola items,End of year/ recreational activities, Transport, Feeding and Dressing rooms,Payroll, disciplinary issues, leaves administration, pension, Employee records,Long Service award, Industrial relations/Union retreat, Notice Boardadministration etc.
- Ensureeffective Time & Attendance of all Team Members thereby reflecting accuratepayroll and reduction in absenteeism
- Performother duties as directed by the DHR
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Experience with MS Office applications and outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online