Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Capital Management firm that offer both local and international companies bespoke talent and human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Report To: Country Director
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to market our client products and services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, identifying and recommending marketing firms, tracking marketing data; generating and maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Develop, execute and coordinate marketing plans and strategies.
- Plan, implement and monitor marketing, branding, and advertising activities in order to improve the brand image and increase customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market and prospect research, strategising and developing marketing proposals, drafting reports, and keeping up-to-date with the industry’s latest developments, trends, competitors, and promotional opportunities.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing set tasks and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Assembling and analyzing sales forecasts.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Updating Calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department.
- Inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements.
- Coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Determining the feasibility and profitability of new market or existing campaigns.
- Scheduling promotional presentations, maintaining an annual project calendar.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide cover for colleagues as at when required.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Directors Communication and Working Relationships.
- Internal (including remote workers) All colleagues internally.
- External Clients, delegates and general public.
Job location and Travel:
- BSc/HND in Marketing/Communication/ Business Administration or a related field with a minimum of second class lower.
- Knowledge of Marketing Techniques in Training and Consulting Industry.
- 4-5 years verifiable experience in Marketing or Communications.
- Project Management Experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and effectively within a diverse team.
- Good listening, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Data-driven and conversant with the use of marketing application programs and CRM Dynamics.
Specific Job Skills:
- Direct Marketing.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Research.
- Project Management.
- Interpreting, Reporting & Presenting Research Results.
- Understanding the Customer.
- Process Improvement.
- Financial Skills.
Application Closing Date
- Good dress sense.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to delegate.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
, copy [email protected]
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications should apply together with a CV, in English and marked "Marketing Coordinator_PM_Abuja" will be considered.