Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, and email.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support and work closely with CEO to ensure a smooth work flow and process in the organization.
- Devise and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screening phone calls, enquires and request, handing them when appropriate.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, schedule and making appointments.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND (Second Class Upper /Upper Credit) Degree in Secretarial Studies or any related Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as an EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT/SECRETARY.
- Candidate must be efficient, organized, proactive, proficiency in the use of Micro soft office suite and a good communicator (verbal and written).
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV 'MS Word Format' to: [email protected]
Using “Executive Assistant” as the mail subject.
Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.