Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the center of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Leveraging upon over three decades worth of experience which has given us an edge over the marine consulting companies all over the world and this transition has helped our business to grow further.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3rd Engineer
Job Ref: SG2019005/SF02
(Onboard LGP Ship), Rivers
Slot: 4 Openings
- The appointee will be required to ensure safe operation of the electric power generation system and maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the ship's power generation and distribution systems
- Maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment
- Ensure the safety of persons working directly under his supervision
- Maintain records associated with maintenance of fire and safety equipment
- Keep a safe and efficient engine room watch
- Maintain records associated with shipboard planned maintenance scheme
The right candidate should:
Application Closing Date
- Possess a Minimum of Class 4 Certificate of Competency(CoC).
- Possession of Degree
- Possess 4 years seagoing experience.
- Possession of 2-year experience on LNG/LPG carrier
- Possess knowledge of Shipping Operations in the Shipping and Marine industry.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their Resume/CV and supporting documents in a PDF or MS Word to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title and and Reference Number" as subject of your mail.
Your Application should contain the following information:
- First Name/Initials
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Contact Address (Not P. O. Box)
- Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Degree(s) Obtained with Dates
- Class of Degree
- Previous Work Experience
Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call.