CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Base Transfer Supervisor
Position Type: Regular
Supervisor: Assistant Project Manager
- The Cash Base Transfer Supervisor will be responsible of supervising, reporting, planning and organizing the processes of food distribution in the assigned LGAs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Coordinate e-voucher redemption and managing all feedback from project participants
- Take a lead in targeting, SCOPE registration and card distribution to project participants
- Participate in developing action plans of food distribution and introduce proper alternatives and adjustments of processes in accordance with minimum requirements for food distribution
- Train, assign and evaluate the work of subordinate staff
- Support in monitoring the activities of vendors during food redemption
- Review, prepare, and submit daily reports as supplies and food delivered
- Manage crowd and ensure proper alignment of beneficiaries especially women and those of special needs
- Ensure food items in vendor’s shops are stored in good conditions
- Conduct on monthly basis price monitoring and periodic market assessments
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors
Application Closing Date
- University degree in related field
- Minimum 4 year of work experience
- Previous experience in food distribution supervisory field is preferable
- Ability to write reports
- Able to work outside of regular working hours as required, including evenings and weekends if required.
- Must be fluent in Hausa language
- Patience, good personal organization, good communication and ability to work in teams, seriously, rigorously and personal accountability
- Initiative, flexibility and willing to learn.
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV as a single document indicating clearly in the subject line of the email the position being applied for and the location (in Caps e.g. (Cash Base Transfer Supervisor- Yunusari) to: [email protected]
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- CARE strongly encourage women to apply
- Applicants must be residents of Yunusari, Yusufari and Nguru.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
- There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.