Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer
- Collaborate with management to identify the company's training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Involve in recruitment and things required by superior
- Work with the managers to refine the training to make it more effective
- Training report and follow-up with the managers to see the effects of the training
- Agents training
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, HR, or related field.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft powerpoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.