College of Education, Akwanga, Nasarawa State - The Governing Council of the College of Education, Akwanga, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments to the position below which will be vacant from 21st November, 2019:
Job Title: Director of Works
Qualifications and Experience
- The Director of Works is responsible to the Provost for the Management of the College Buildings and Machines, Minor Works and Transport and the general supervision of the College assets, in addition to all other duties that may be assigned by the Provost and the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
- The Director of Works must possess a good University Honours Degree / HND in Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Must be a registered member with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or any other recognized professional body.
- Must possess a minimum of Eighteen years post qualification experience in any recognized institution or organization preferably in a Tertiary institution.
- Competence in the application of computer is an added advantage.
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their type-written Applications to:
College of Education,
P.M.B 05, Akwanga,