BGI Energy Services Limited is a diversified oil, gas and construction company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From engineering and construction in the oil and gas sectors to project management and professional training services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering System Engineer
- From specification up to implementation of measurement systems for oil, gas and water
- Coordination of technical reviews, investigations on discrepancies and follow up
- Be the focal point for all measurements on a specific asset so that problems are identified and picked up early.
- Ensure maintenance and calibration requirements are met.
- Provide technical guidance on project design criteria and Technical standards.
- Take part in metering audits and HAZOP studies.
- Engineering degree in a related technical area.
- Proactive, Independent, open minded. ,
- Ability and desire to find technically and financially optimal solutions
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
Experience or interest in:
Application Closing Date
- Measurement and metering systems.
- Projects and operations in measurement engineering with a hands on understanding.
- Control systems (ESD and SCADA systems) and associated field instrumentation, of industry and government standards such as API and ISO requirements for facilities
- 5+years experience.
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send and address their Application Letter and CV through the "HR Manager" via: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.