Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate would always conduct regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Timely coordination, planning, preparation and of service jobs before, during and after job execution and as well provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years field experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Sales experience and vast Knowledge of Valves & actuators
Application Closing Date
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Company’s technical workshop staff.
- Must be able to work in a team.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected]
using "Service Coordinator" as subject of the email.
Only qualified Candidates would be contacted.