Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable EPC Company is looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Bid and Tender Coordinator
Summary of Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Bid Manager the post holder will be responsible for assisting the Bid
- Manager and Bid Co-ordinator in the submission of complete, comprehensive and competitive PQQ’S and ITT submissions.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of accurate up to date bid team information, ensuring high quality and up to date bid materials, templates and case studies are maintained.
- Assist the Bid Manager / Bid Co-ordinator with PQQ and ITT submissions and where appropriate compile and deliver final submissions on time Interview preparation
- Assist and where appropriate assess and summarise requirements of PQQ’s and ITT’s
- Compile PQQ responses and assist with ITT responses
- Management of document templates and document set up
- Ensure clarifications are monitored, managed, submitted and distributed for
- PQQ’s and ITT’s in a timely manner
- Production, management and administration of bid documents, materials and marketing information
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of online portals
- Updating bid tracker and reporting tools with all relevant information ensuring accuracy and up to date information is accessible
- Administration and formatting of documents
- Co-ordinate and review input from subcontractors and consultants for submissions where appropriate
- Site visits to obtain case study information
- Seek, review and manage feedback on all bids
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of bid information to Gateway
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Fullfil Company CPD requirements and undertake all relevant training and development activities as and when required
- Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Application Closing Date
- HND/B.Sc in Sciences/Engineering with at least 5 years experience in a related industry.
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.