Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/Client Create and maintain comprehensive project Update tracker Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project.
Application Closing Date
- On-Time Completion Percentage
- Budget/Target Price Variance
- Customer Satisfaction/Loyalty
- Frequency of Customer Complaints
- Number of Sites Completed on Time with Sign Off
- Number of Returns.
25th November 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] ; [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.