Dancom Technologies Limited is a member of Dangote Group. Dancom Technologies Limited provides IT services to the Group including data center, and server operations, network operations, infrastructure support, IT Service Desk and end user support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator (DBA)
Job Type: Full time
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
- Experience with Backup, High Availability and Replication of databases
- MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL Oracle, MongoDB)
- Experience with cloud services (Microsoft Azure) a plus
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online