Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RSC Hub Nigeria Manager
Req ID: 305552
: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- We are looking for an RSC Hub Nigeria Manager who will lead, coordinate and support technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area.
- The Hub Manager will also plan and monitor service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation of Site, Fiber Route etc. In this role, you will ensure work is executed within the project requirements.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- You will organize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
- Reginal responsible on Remote support hub.
Application Closing Date
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of NRO industry.
- Min years 5 years of exp in Leading and Managing team
- Domain experience should be in Radio and Transmission
- You will need to have excellent Leading & supervising skills along with an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G