Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Code: WJ01-76
Available Slots: 2 Openings
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; generate sales lead, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory and writing report.
Requirements and Experience
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field
Application Closing Date
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness.
7th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the job title as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.