Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management.
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Min of 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a MUST.
- Experience & Knowledge of either Valves & Actuators or Gas Detectors & Metering/ Electronics is also a Must.
Required Skills And Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
27th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Product Sales Engineer (Valves & Actuators) Or Product Sales Engineer(Gas Detectors & Metering/ Electronics)" depending on area of interest as the subject of the mail.
: Only Qualified Candidates would be Shortlisted.