Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Sales Manager
Job Level: Mid-Senior
Supervision: General Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- Advice on product pricing, as it reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities
- Periodical analysis and reporting business performance as required
- Plan and manage(monitor) major campaigns from start to finish
- Work with AdOps, product and technology to deliver requirement for the execution of campaigns
- Monitor accounts and ensure that activities are up to date
- Ensure that key deliverable required for each account is delivered on time
- Ensuring that clients’ needs and requests are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Reporting on activities and providing insights and recommendations
- Work with finance on vendor payments and client invoicing
Application Closing Date
- 3-5years Corporate Sales and Account Management experience preferably in SaaS will be an added advantage.
- University Degree in any Social Science or Business related course
- Strong customer success and account management expertise required
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable performing demonstrations
- Sales aggressiveness and commendable negotiation skills
- Relationship Building and excellent people-relations skills
- High net-worth people networking
- Highly Customer-centric and Service oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Adept in critical thinking with focus on numbers and sales, while utilizing available resources.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with "Digital Sales Manager" as subject of the email.