SAFESAAC Consulting exists to support professionals from all sectors and across ages to deliver at the peak of their potentials. By expanding knowledge and skills of clients, we transform their performance and wellbeing, as well as the growth of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Reporter
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type - Full Time
- Report stories using interviews, source documents, social media and original research.
- Work closely with graphic, photo and video teams to optimize and produce content.
- Use of social media, such as Twitter, Facebook and Periscope, to enhance reporting and promote stories.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- At least 1 year experience of news reporting with a recognized news media organization, preferably an online news publisher.
Application Closing Date
- Has good command of spelling, grammar and inverted pyramid newswriting.
- Understand multi-platform delivery.
- Demonstrates strong news judgment.
- Excels in a fast-paced news environment and understands the rudiments of digital news publishing.
- Understands reporting ethics and news sourcing.
- Has good working knowledge of content management system
Friday 29th November, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.