SAFESAAC Consulting exists to support professionals from all sectors and across ages to deliver at the peak of their potentials. By expanding knowledge and skills of clients, we transform their performance and wellbeing, as well as the growth of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Journalist
- We are looking for a Video Journalist to initiate, gather and produce material for events
- Routine self-shooting and editing complete packages for use across multiple platforms including TV, Radio and Digital/Online/Social Media.
- Use a range of video, audio and digital equipment and information technology to research, write, shoot, assemble, edit and deliver outputs in the appropriate medium, to the highest professional standards - recognizing the distinct requirements of different types of output
- Self-shoot and edit complete packages.
- Tailor different news treatments for different audiences ensuring that the output reflects the audience we serve
Are you the right candidate?
Application Closing Date
- You MUST be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Have the ability to gather and prepare audio and video material for use on any service, recognizing the distinct requirements of different types of output, self-shooting and routinely editing as the main focus of the role
- Significant recent experience as a journalist, with a good knowledge of production techniques - especially self-shooting and editing
- Strong track record of originating and developing stories for news programs
- Ability to use technology as required, in order to gather material for broadcast
- Understand how a team works effectively and adopt the most appropriate role.
Friday 29th November, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.