Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: WordPress Designer/Graphic Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Designer/Graphic Designer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer/Graphic Designer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, still and video graphics, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. still and video graphics to the highest quality.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Advise Management on strategies to reach target audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong graphic design skills, Layout skills, Analytical skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to detail, Handles rejection
24th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and portfolio to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.