ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
Job Code: BE/11/010
Job Type: Full Time
- Business Executives are high level sales professionals tasked with the responsibility of identifying new sales leads, promotion & sales of company's products and maintaining good customer relationship.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region
- Develop, design and Implement business strategies
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the same for the company
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports
- Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to customer service standards.
- B.Sc. or HND certificate in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration, English, or any other field of study and from a recognized university. Master's Degree in a relevant field Is an added advantage.
- 5 years and above working experience in the banking sector or in the Sales & Marketing field or in a structured business environment
- Must possess strong customer relationship skills
- The BE must have the ability to work with little or no supervision and meet set targets.
Application Closing Date
- Very attractive salary and commission.
- Staff accommodation is available at Regional offices locations Pan Nigeria and in other West African Countries.
- Free transportation allowance for the first 3 three (three) months of employment.
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title and Code" as subject of the e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.