Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive/Marketer
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other Requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
Application Closing Date
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or Word format to: [email protected]
stating the role as the subject of the mail.