Rayuwa Farms Limited - We are a farm where you can get your right delighted natural and hygienic farm produce & products like; cat fish, poultry, GNC, SBC, OIL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant (Green House Farming)
- Assist the Production Manager (Greenhouse) in developing planting schedule, weekly and monthly work plan
- Assign Crop Attendants with daily duties at the Greenhouse and ensure task is completed with strict supervision
- Facilitate the sowing of Tomato, cucumber, Capsicum Pepper, Lettuce and sweet melon seeds at the Nursery
- Facilitate the transplanting of the aforementioned seeds at the respective greenhouses within the expected or due period
- Assist the production manager in the cleaning of planting pots, sterilizing/treatment of soil, mixing of potting media and maintaining plant growth
- Ensure pest, insect and plant disease control at the farm and the greenhouse
- Assist in the fertigation of crops and operating the irrigation system
- Effective understanding of seasonal weather changes and how it affects the yield of the crops and introduce solutions that can mitigate drop in production
- Ensure all-cycle long harvest of produces to meet up customers daily/weekly demands
- Ensure full compliance to Bio-security measures and strict adherence to hygiene
- Ensure the Greenhouse SOPs are strictly adhered to by crop attendants and other staff visiting.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc./HND in Crop Production, Agronomy, Soil Science, Pest Management or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year field working experience or Greenhouse Farming
- Prove of a personal research breakthrough in the field of Crop/Plant/Soil Management will be an added advantage
- Registered with any related professional body will also be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years of age by December, 2019.
27th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
using "Production Assistant (Green House)" as the subject of the mail.