Exxon Mobil Nigeria
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The companies' oil & natural gas production activities contribute to one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Geoscience function, career opportunities exist tor ambitious and result-oriented individuals. We are recruiting superior calibre Trainee Geoscientists & Experienced Specialist Geoscience professionals with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work, ability to build strong working relationships and effectively interact in a multi-cultural environment.
Job Title: Experienced Specialist Geoscientist
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong technical competencies, possess the ability to communicate effectively, and be expected to set and meet high standards.
The ideal candidate must fit the following profile:
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics) with a minimum second class upper Bachelors degree
- Competent/expert skill in geophysical applications or seismic data processing
- A minimum of 5 continuous years of relevant industry experience
- Must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
The specialist geoscientist must be able to independently provide expert interpretation and services in the areas of geophysical applications or seismic data processing
These positions offer competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the Upstream oil & gas industry.
15th March, 2011
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed for this position, please place your online application at:
to submit your application and upload your curriculum vitae (CV).
To view a PDF copy of the advertised vacancy
To complete the application process:
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in their being disqualified.