Health+Solve Limited - Our client, a 137 bed specialist Hospital and Medic-care Centre located in Otukpo, Benue State is currently recruiting for qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiography Technician
Main Duties and Responsibilities Principal Accountabilities
- Under direction, the Radiography Technician provides day-to-day administrative and operational support to radiographers & sonographers of the Branch’s Radiology (Imaging) Unit.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Prepare, lift and position patients for radiological investigation or examinations.
- Conduct or assist with the conduct of x-ray examinations and certain other procedures e.g. mammograms, MRIs and biopsies as required.
- Process clear and accurate film images for review and reporting purposes by consulting or referring radiologist(s).
- Provide information and emotional support to clients/patients and their family members.
- Order and manage the Unit’s stock inventory of consumable items.
- Regularly check the Unit’s equipment, report faults and promptly escalate & follow-up repair or maintenance requests to ensure they are resolved as soon as possible.
- Responsible for ensuring the Radiology/Sonography Unit work environment and all tools, equipment, beddings etc. remain clean, hygienic and in good condition.
- Education Minimum of a Diploma/OND in Medical Imaging Technology. Post Graduate Studies N/A Previous Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-diploma work experience
Personal Attributes & Physical Demands:
Application Closing Date
- Pleasant, Patient, Reliable and Empathetic/Emotionally Intelligent
- Physically fit as the job may involve lifting, carrying and bending for extended periods of time.
- Should be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail.