An indigenous Well Services company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Job Title: Equipment Operator (Crane, Coil Tubing, Slickline)
- Drive and control the applicable equipment.
- Provide support for the successful completion of projects.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents.
- Perform periodic safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Operate the equipment manually and also through the use of electronic or technical modes of operation.
- Maintain a database to record daily activities.
- Work alongside the truck drivers in checking the engine and other components in order to ensure that all processes are duly followed.
- Providing general support and assistance in both technical and non-technical areas pertaining to job execution.
- Provides assistance in equipment clean up and post-job equipment maintenance.
- Attending pre-job planning meetings in preparation for job mobilization and post-job meetings, reviewing critical steps and procedure.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety related standards and processes, contributing to the sustainability of the GOAL ZERO movement.
- Working with other technical experts like crane operators, coiled tubing operators and giving the needed assistance.
- Carry out other tasks and duties as directed/assigned by the Line Manager.
Application Closing Date
- Competency Certification
- Must have at least 5 years experience in working in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Must be physically / medically fit in order to operate heavy and power driven equipment.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.