Best Produce International (UK) Limited - Our client is a newly established Holding Company with growing businesses in Agriculture, Hospitality industry, Manufacturing and Processing outfits among other interests in Nasarawa State. The company’s continued success will be built upon its ongoing and relentless drive to provide high quality goods and services to the public. The company’s strong brand from some of its subsidiaries has created an extremely loyal customer base that absolutely demands, and receives, high quality goods and services from its outlets.
The company has undergone a recent restructuring process for its sustainable developmental goals and is now searching for well seasoned candidates to move the company forward.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job Ref: NGC/CEO/1119A
The CEO’s Role
- The company is seeking to employ an experienced CEO to take the newly established Holding Company to the next stage of growing its subsidiaries
- The CEO will lead the company and report to the Chairman/Board
- The successful candidate will work with the Board to develop an excellent strategic plan and direction that will maximise the company’s resources, always ensuring commercial viability, to achieve long-term sustainability and growth without losing sight of the strong heritage and core-values that have been at the heart of its subsidiaries success thus far.
- A dynamic individual with at least MBA or equivalent but relevant qualifications;
- 7-10 years minimum work experience at executive level.
Application Closing Date
- The Board is seeking an energetic, charismatic, driven and experienced CEO who can clearly evidence their business successes that have been achieved through an innovative and empowering approach
- The successful candidate will have in-depth financial and commercial capabilities with flexible, engaging but confident communication skills
- They will judiciously manage the investment plans within each subsidiary company.
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and detailed Cover Letter (including their total current remuneration package) to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Company endeavours to contact all shortlisted candidates within 10 working days from the closing date. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually
- If you have not heard from us within 10 days after the closing date, then kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.