Best Produce International (UK) Limited - Our client is a newly established Holding Company with growing businesses in Agriculture, Hospitality industry, Manufacturing and Processing outfits among other interests in Nasarawa State. The company’s continued success will be built upon its ongoing and relentless drive to provide high quality goods and services to the public. The company’s strong brand from some of its subsidiaries has created an extremely loyal customer base that absolutely demands, and receives, high quality goods and services from its outlets.
The company has undergone a recent restructuring process for its sustainable developmental goals and is now searching for well seasoned candidates to move the company forward.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director, Finance and Investment
Job Ref: NGC/EDFI/1119
- The company is seeking to appoint Executive Director, Finance and Investment to take over all aspects of the financial management of the firm
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate looking for something challenging and where they can genuinely make an impact on the running of the firm.
- This will include providing strategic financial direction to the board, assessing profitability; setting budgets; providing management accounts; managing relationships with bankers, accountants, external auditors, Inland Revenue and all other service providers; handling all areas of financial compliance audit for all the subsidiaries.
- At least a Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting/Banking or Economics.
Application Closing Date
- The individual must demonstrate strong management skills, first class communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of at least 5 - 7 years leadership experience at executive level in private sector management are absolutely essential.
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and detailed Cover Letter (including their total current remuneration package) to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Company endeavours to contact all shortlisted candidates within 10 working days from the closing date. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually
- If you have not heard from us within 10 days after the closing date, then kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.