Best Produce International (UK) Limited - Our client is a newly established Holding Company with growing businesses in Agriculture, Hospitality industry, Manufacturing and Processing outfits among other interests in Nasarawa State. The company’s continued success will be built upon its ongoing and relentless drive to provide high quality goods and services to the public. The company’s strong brand from some of its subsidiaries has created an extremely loyal customer base that absolutely demands, and receives, high quality goods and services from its outlets.
The company has undergone a recent restructuring process for its sustainable developmental goals and is now searching for well seasoned candidates to move the company forward.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT and Communication Manager
Job Ref: AH/ITCM/1119
- The company is seeking to appoint an experienced and highly skilled IT and Communication Manager to oversee all aspects of the Company’s IT and communication systems
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate looking for something challenging and where they can genuinely make an impact on the running of the firm and its subsidiaries.
- This will include collaborating with the Executive Directors and Marketing Department to plan, coordinate and manage all communication campaign activities for the company
- Plan, design, manage and supervise the company's IT systems and ensure that they are working effectively.
Application Closing Date
- The individual must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Communication or Public Relation
- 3-5 years post Degree qualification work experience and a proven track record as IT & Communication Manager in private sector or public institutions
- He/she will be able to demonstrate strong management skills, first class communication and leadership skills.
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and detailed Cover Letter (including their total current remuneration package) to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Company endeavours to contact all shortlisted candidates within 10 working days from the closing date. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually
- If you have not heard from us within 10 days after the closing date, then kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.