Trueluxe Limited is a real estate company involved in a broad range of real estate activities including property marketing, development, facility management amongst many. Our business coverage extends to providing product/service offerings across the real estate industry and extending to vertically related businesses and markets.
We are currently building a team of bright minds and exceptional market movers to join in taking the real estate business notches further.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Sangotedo, Lagos Island
- Are you smart, creative and social media savvy? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- If YES, then this job might be yours!
Skills and Experience Required
- Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Generate, publish and share daily content that establishes significant contacts and inspires target market to take action
- Develop brand awareness, online reputation and promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
- Monitor performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Develop, execute and boost online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.
- Work with marketers to develop lead generation strategies.
- Discover, propose and implement new ways to reach wider audience and presence online
- Engage with target audiences and manage customer experience
- Find advertising opportunities/channels and placing adverts in media
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Handle the design and production of marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising channels, web content and social media accounts
- Identifying digital marketing trends and implement new and creative advancement strategies
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advise on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Broad knowledge of social media management tools
- An eye for detail is a must
- Graphic Design Experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary for this role.
- Must reside on the Island preferably Ikota/Ajah/Sangotedo/Awoyaya environs or nearby
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Digital Marketer" as the subject of the email.