Svelte Global Company - Our client in the FMCG sector is looking for a competent candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Candidate will monitor and report on the company’s inventory
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future need
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Application Closing Date
- 5 experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- B.Sc./BA in Business Administration. Logistics or relevant field.
- Relevant qualifications will be a plus.
21st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.