An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Bilingual/Multi Liguial Assistant
We requires the services of a Bilingual (French and English) or a Multi-lingual, (English, French and Portuguese) to carry out administrative work, and as the job title suggests, perform the following responsibilities:
- Translating documents from English to French, and /or Portuguese
- Acting as interpreter during meetings at home or overseas as may be necessary
- Handling foreign correspondence in French and/or Portuguese
- Typing and compiling reports, and managing the databases
- Booking accommodations for overseas visits and managing travel itineraries
- Meeting and greeting of clients/visitors
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages in a foreign language
- Performing any other assignments as may be directed from time to time
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Successful candidates must have good University degree in French language or equivalent professional certificates in French and/or Portuguese, plus 3-5 years post-graduate experience. Any other professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Fluency in the speaking and writing of the foreign language is a MUST.
- Ability to use computer system with foreign language keyboards
- IT skills: Such as advance MS skills, and the ability to learn/operate bespoke databases and other software
- Maintain high level efficiency by means of paying attention to details, good communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills with confidence and poise
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work under pressure
- Conversant with commercial and financial terms.
Application Closing Date
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy. High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
- Strong organizational, research and time management skills. Sound analytical thinking, judgment, planning, prioritization and execution skills.
- A sense of balance no matter how pressured a situation. Strong tact, discretion and diplomacy skills.
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
If you don’t meet the criteria stated above you need not to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.