An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Manage medium to large scale engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scopes of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timelines
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plans.
- Manage the activities of project team including engineers, site supervisors, and administrative support
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management
Application Closing Date
- Integrity and trust
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Business Development
- Effective Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Abilitity to speak French is an added advantage
- Functional Competencies
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
If you don’t meet the criteria stated above you need not to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.