Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- The Driver is responsible for providing secure and timely driving services to staff, Transport products and materials to locations where needed
- They ensure the safety and protection of staff and products at all time.
- Performs daily inspection of all vehicles to ensure cleanliness, functionality and safety. Report any issue to logistics officer
- Maintains regular logbook documentation and ensuring that the log is properly filled
- Presentation of logbook every Monday morning to logistics officer for vehicle report
- The driver will be responsible for driving either a pool car or may be assigned to a manager depending on the need
- Maintain records of servicing, repairs and document renewal due date on the vehicle assigned to you
- Supporting the admin department in carrying and organizing venue booked for both external and internal meetings
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refuelling the car(s)
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the logistics officer or the Admin team
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice
- Understanding of advanced road signs and processes
- Working knowledge of Lagos routes
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good Customer relationship and service skills
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must possess 3 - 5 years experience in in relevant role.
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.