Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ITaaS Implementation Engineer (L3)
Department: Data Centre Technical
- The primary responsibility of the ITaaS Implementation Engineer (L3) is to provide technical support to Company’s clients. This includes remotely supporting clients within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to install and configure software and hardware, resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management.
- The ITaaS Implementation Engineer (L3) is involved in more complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management. Certification, both in vendor, technology and product is elevated to a specialized level and activities continue to progress towards an expert level.
Ensure client satisfaction:
- ITaaS Implementation Engineers (L3) work closely with clients, displaying good client engagement skills and engaging at a high level of professionalism.
- They are required to interact with clients on site to meet complex requirements of a solution. Problems and issues that cannot be resolved are escalated to the relevant third parties.
Compile and maintain project administration:
- The individual demonstrates project management and administration ability.
- They write reports and proposals and project documentation.
- ITaaS Implementation Engineers (L3) assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
Act as a mentor:
- The ITaaS Implementation Engineer (L3) displays leadership and team management ability and delegates lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians.
- They assume responsibility for the coordination of the activities of the engineers, in line with performance targets.
- They lead by example and monitor the quality of engineer's and technician's work when required.
- Mentorship of engineers and technicians is expected on this role.
- ITaaS Implementation Engineers (L3) have good project skills which are demonstrated in the execution of installations and other assignments.
- Project certification and the understanding and adoption of Dimension Data’s Primer methodology is encouraged. Provide telephonic, remote and on-site support to clients.
- The individual demonstrates good administration ability in the form of proposal and report writing, and general project documentation development.
- The individual may be required to serve periodically on the customer service desk, providing third line telephonic, remote and on-site support and problem management.
Act on specialist knowledge:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The ITaaS Implementation Engineer (L3) is expected to take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
- Work closely with clients, displaying good client engagement skills and engaging at a high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate project management and administration ability.
- Display leadership and team management ability and delegate lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians.
- Demonstrate good administration abilities such as writing proposals and reports and must be able handle general project documentation with ease.
- Have good project skills which are demonstrated in the execution of installations and other assignments.
- Demonstrate good administration ability in the form of proposal and report writing, and general project documentation development.
- Take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
- 5 - 10 years’ working experience.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a related environment.
- General Qualification in Engineering / Computer Science
- Valid CCNP Certification.
Key skills and competencies:
- Display a good understanding of business principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and resolve issues quickly and completely.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and instruct co-workers.
- Display a proactive approach to solving problems.
- As corporate citizens they are good team players and exhibit the required level of management skills required from junior level managers.
- He or she practices two-way communication and listens to understands other’s point of view. The individual displays a good understanding of business principles.
- At this level, individuals are included in higher complexity design work, with input to the design expected.
- These individuals are client focused and display a proactive approach to solving problems.
- They work well under pressure and demonstrate the ability to work within a support team, contributing to their success.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.