RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors. RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Media Associate/Marketing
- The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to drive sales as well as other major duties.
- Works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions, and displays.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Advertising and Reporting on social media using up-to-date tools
- Content development.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
Application Closing Date
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc/HND
- Proven Achievement in the same role for a known brand in similar industry.
- Must have (3- 4 Years) experience in Social media marketing or as a digital Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
6th December, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Cover Letter and a concise CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.