Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to Public-Private Mix (PPM) IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of improving TB case finding in Public-Private Sector in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti and Osun States.
We are looking for the qualified persons to fill up the position for the TB grant in the respective States in Nigeria:
Job Title: IT Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Responsible for data input (e.g. input of Labs and Facilities into the Database).
- Talk end users through a series of actions if/when required.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Other responsibilities as assigned to under the Lagos State –Global Fund TB Grant.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of OND in Computer science /Information Technology or other related fields
- General Skills for all position
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill.
- Experience: minimum 5 years
- Age: Not more than 35 years
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
on Email subject should be the position applying for: e.g IT Intern Location: Ibadan
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.