Da-Allgreen Seeds Limited (Da-Allgreen Seeds) is a Nigerian company involved in the production, processing and marketing of field crop and vegetable seeds, including seedlings and cuttings. It also sells fresh vegetables and herbs. The company's main crops in its seed sales are rice, maize and sorghum, and it markets vitamin A-fortified cassava. Its portfolio includes open-pollinated varieties and hybrids for some crops.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing
Kaduna with frequent travel to other locations across Nigeria as will be required.
Type of Employment: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Sales and Marketing Manager has the responsibility to manage the marketing and sales team, set sales targets and objectives, track sales progress, and oversee all sales activities.
The sales and marketing manager will:
- Set sales targets and objectives
- Develop strategic and tactical approaches to meeting set objectives
- Facilitate partnership development with customers such as farmer associations, yam processors and wholesalers
- Oversee public relations activities
- Schedule and assign responsibilities to the members of the marketing team
- Supervise the activities of the marketing and sales team
- Compile and report sales performance to senior management
Educational and Experience Requirement
- Project Management Certification such as PMP, Prince II
- Certifications and professional training on agronomy and marketing
- Deep understanding of good agronomic practices and agricultural product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Public Relations or Marketing or related courses
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Marketing or related course will be an added advantage
- Over 8 years related work experience in agricultural product marketing with deep knowledge of the agriculture sector
Application Closing Date
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent scheduling skills
- Excellent Microsoft Application skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
6th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of thier Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.